Thursday, October 23, 2008

GoinG PrIVaTE



we've decided to
make our blog
private starting next week,
which just means
we need your email
registered
in order for you to view it. (don't worry, your email will remain private as well)
we're adding all the family
and friends we
think like to look at the site,
but aren't sure if
there's other folks we may miss in the process.
if so, just email alex or i or leave a comment here and we'll add you on.
thanks for checking on our family.
love to you all.

7 comments:

sgilmore said...

Make sure I can still view your blog! I love your pictures and stories. Lylas, Steph

Meredith & Eric said...

I hear you- they are too cute to let just anyone see. Then parents all over the world will be hit with massive depression knowing that your kids are cuter. I think it is a good idea. But I can handle it... let me in!

guillotfamily said...

Please add me to the list of Jehle baby followers. Also found some baby legs for little bitty babes on etsy. Look up http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5043139 Little Elsa needs her leg warmers asap.

AnniePhil said...

don't forget about me, please!

Little Lamb said...

Count us in!

Unknown said...

pick me, pick me! :)
cherylrwimberly@hotmail.com

cara harjes said...

got it! i'm in like flynn!

xoxo
c

PS - we MUST have a phone date ASAP!!! we have not talked since your move . . . SO not okay! :)