Monday, June 21, 2010

helLO PHotOs...

well, my constant sighs of wanting a digital slr has paid off
(katie, your awesome pics put me over the top),
because alex surprised me with a new camera for my birthday!
an added surprise is that if purchased online from costco,
the prized possession will not arrive until
four weeks after ordering.
but i digress.
my new 'ra (as i like to call it)
arrived today, and i have done nothing productive since,
and am feeling a little overwhelmed by all of these options
i now have at my disposal.
so, expect a lot of slide shows like this one.
random photos of my kids who need their faces and noses wiped,
while hutch is pretending to cry in several,
a few glamour shots of alex,
and some garden and weed pictures. enjoy!

2 comments:

Davy said...

yay. fun stuff. hey, how are you? we might be coming through montana this summer... july... and would love to see you... email me if you get the chance with your #.

davyellen@yahoo.com

outofthedark said...

FINALLY.
tell Alex i am as happy as you are about that gift...
you may be miles away but
i can pretend you aren't now.

i expect frequent posts, stacy.
xo
h