Monday, September 22, 2008

there are many pictures to post,
as nana and grandpa j were in town,
but i had to get this one out while i had ahold
of my sister-in-law's camera.
with alex
at a test review in rochester
and needing some quiet time to study,
the kids and i headed to texas to give him some
leeway.
what i DIDN'T plan was
arriving on the heels
of hurricane ike.
while my parent's home is thankfully undamaged,
their home and much of the town is still without
electricity,
so we're hunkered down in college station with the
fabulous, understanding sean and tara.
our family is blessed to have a home intact
and a place to stay as things unfold.
it has been and unconventional and unexpected family reunion,
minus my hubby.
and clearly, hutch loves aunt tara's whirlpool tub,
or as he calls it, the big bath (bi-baff).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Stacey!! I found your blog through Ellen's. Wow! Two kiddos - congratulations. Your son looks a lot like you. :)
So glad I came across your blog - hope you are getting "enough" sleep these days.
Patrick and I have 2 little girls - 2 yrs and 10 months. They are so much fun now that the baby is older! Hope to keep in touch.

Love,
cheryl

Tyne said...

Hi Stacey, I don't know if you remember me, but I went to A&M with you and I think the last time I saw you was b/f you went to Utah? Does that sound right? I think we took geography together for summer school with Ellen.

Anyway, I found you through Cheryl's blog and am glad to see you and your sweet family!