Saturday, April 5, 2008

vERbagE

hutch speaks a lot of typical baby gibberish,
and says a couple of words, the most popular being
"YEAH!"
that's how he responds to all questions,
which makes him seem very agreeable and affirming. (do not be decieved)
a great example:

me: hutch, do you think i'm pretty?
h: YEAH!
me: the prettiest girl you've ever seen?
h: YEAH!

this is an especially important conversation
now that i'm almost five months pregnant.
on thursday, we were eating dinner on the deck,
and alex was slow in getting out there.
hutch craned his neck around peered in the kitchen at alex and yelled,
"DAD-DY!!"
needless to say,
alex was pleased.

3 comments:

AnniePhil said...

Pregnancy becomes you, my friend! Lovely news. You look splendid in your pics. :)

Little Lamb said...

congrats Stacy and Jehle Haus! How Fun...I second Annie, you look beautiful

cara harjes said...

YOU
ARE
5
MONTHS
PREGNANT????

okay, this game of phone tag has officially gone from unfortunate to ridiculous!!!
none the less, congratulations, my beautiful friend!

call me! :)